VISHAV MANAV RUHANI KENDRA
SERVING HUMANITY SINCE
Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra is a registered charitable society that has served humanity since 2005. Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860, the Haryana Registration and Regulation of Societies Act 2012 and exempted under Income Tax Act 1961 as a charitable society. The financial accounts of the society are audited every year in compliance with the Income Tax Act.
We are also registered under Foreign Contribution Regulations Act (FCRA) with the Ministry of Home Affairs since 2008. We comply with all FCRA requirements and norms.
Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra has around 240 centers throughout India. We operate on a charitable basis and undertake charitable social service programs that serve the medical field, education sector, and support students, orphans, sick, and elderly. We also provide relief during natural calamities, and organize large scale devotional celebratory events that are offered free to the community. Read more …
CENTERS THROUGHOUT INDIA
MEDICAL CAMPS CONDUCTED IN 2019
SCHOOLS SUPPORTED IN 2019
KANWAR PILGRIMAGE CAMPS IN 2019
KANWAR PILGRIMAGE CAMPS IN 2022
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra centers proactively implemented health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
PRECAUTIONS AT OUR PREMISES
- VMRK headquarters installed sinks with motion sensors, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers in front of all buildings.
- Each center has hand sanitizers at the reception, office, meeting rooms, and other locations where water is not available.
- Our centers installed signage listing our current COVID-19 protocols for visitors.
- Banners at our centers promote COVID-19 awareness and remind visitors to observe appropriate COVID-19 behavior.
SAFEGUARDING OUR VOLUNTEERS
- Our centers provide our volunteers with hand sanitizers, triple layer masks, hand made masks, self-test kits, and testing protocols to detect and contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Our volunteers follow social distancing guidelines.