VISHAV MANAV RUHANI KENDRA (REGD.)
SERVING HUMANITY SINCE
Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra is a registered charitable society that has served humanity since 2005. Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860, the Haryana Registration and Regulation of Societies Act 2012 and exempted under Income Tax Act 1961 as a charitable society. The financial accounts of the society are audited every year in compliance with the Income Tax Act.
We are also registered under Foreign Contribution Regulations Act (FCRA) with the Ministry of Home Affairs since 2008. We comply with all FCRA requirements and norms.
Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra has around 240 centers throughout India. We operate on a charitable basis and undertake charitable social service programs that serve the medical field, education sector, and support students, orphans, sick, and elderly. We also provide relief during natural calamities, and organize large scale devotional celebratory events that are offered free to the community. Read more …
CENTERS THROUGHOUT INDIA
MEDICAL CAMPS CONDUCTED IN 2019
SCHOOLS SUPPORTED IN 2019
KANVAR PILGRIMAGE CAMPS IN 2019
Our social service programs emphasize collaboration with local authorities and compliance with government regulations. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Vishav Manav Ruhani Kendra centers proactively implemented health and safety measures in accordance with guidelines issued by the local, state and central bodies.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT OUR PREMISES
- Social gatherings are not allowed at any of our centers.
- Installed sinks with motion sensors, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers in front of all buildings.
- Each center has hand sanitizers at the reception, office, meeting rooms, and other locations where water is not available.
- Door handles and railings are sanitized frequently.
- Printed Covid-19 flyers provided by the government and standy flex banners, and placed them around the premises.
- Government-approved Covid-19 videos are displayed on LED screens at key locations.
- Our vehicles are sanitized after each use.
SAFEGUARDING OUR VOLUNTEERS
- Provided hand sanitizers, triple layer masks, and hand made masks to our volunteers.
- Our volunteers wear masks and gloves, and maintain social distancing guidelines, especially when preparing food, and packaging and distributing donated items like hot food packets, ration kits, medical supplies, and essentials for the community.
- Our volunteers follow social distancing guidelines when taking their meals and in the sleeping quarters.